Monday, November 30, 2009

Chocolate milk in a baby bottle..

This past Friday I had the privledge of photographing a family of beautiful people. I have known Whitney since kindergarden. I have pictures of us playing with baby dolls and drinking from bottles. Yeah, I know, embarrassing! But it's true! We drank chocolate milk from baby bottles! Don't laugh out loud!! She asked me if I would want to take photos of her, her brothers and sister to give to their parents for Christmas. I was thrilled!! They are so much fun and such a ravishing family! I couldn't stop laughing. Water came to my eyes from laughing so hard. They wanted the location to be at the pond in Elon. And it was a fabulous choice! There were geese, ducks, and swans all over the place. I got up close and personal with the swans. They didn't mind one bit. I love swans, I think they are amazing!! I had an amazing time and can't wait to show these off. Check'em out!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP