Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Another year with wonderful family! I love this time of year when you get to see everyone that you don't normally get to see. I also love the home cooked meal! My grandmother cooks everything and it is always amazing! Camden wasn't really sure of all the people here, but he still loved everyone. What are you thankful for??


I am thankful for...

1. My son, he is my life.
2. My grandmother, I don't know what I would do without her.
3. My family
4. Zoe, my husky. Even though she gets on my nerves, I still love her.
5. Having a roof over my head.
6. A job
7. My camera
8. My Blackberry
9. My computer
10. God

Happy Thanksgiving world!

And because a post looks a lot better with a photo, here is Camden today!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP