Saturday, August 1, 2009

About Me

Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao! こんにちは! ¡Hola! Hello!


I'm Jessica Lauren. I'm a mother. I'm a daughter. I'm a friend. I'm an artist. I'm a photographer. I'm a romantic. I'm a lover. I'm a believer.

I am the very proud mother of the most adorable sweet lil boy. His name is Camden Drake. He is my life and my inspiration. You will see him all throughout this blog. He is the lil man baby that you can't take your eyes off of. Yup, that's him.

I am a very passionate person. Photography is my passion. I see connections between everyone and anything. I love capturing those connections. Actually taking time and pausing it in a photo to keep forever. Having my own child I understand how important it is to capture every moment. Whether it is a smile, a tear, or an attitude.

I am a very real person. I capture realness in my photos. Real smiles, real laughter, real crying, real emotions, real life. That is my style. Who wants to smile when someone says cheese? That is what you will get..a cheesy, fake photo. Natural light is the most beautiful. So why not use it? I love old, dirty, run-down places. I think they are so alluring. Vintage. Full of color. Imperfect. Life is not perfect, so I don't expect for you to be. Not every hair has to be in place. Wear your favorite 10 year old jeans with holes in them. Your child's favorite superman shirt with a stain on it. Be real and full of life. Bring your heart with you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP