Sunday, December 6, 2009

Running in circles

Last week, while I was back in Greenville for the weekend, Dee contacted me and wanted me to get some photos of her lil Jazzy in her Christmas dress and her ECU outfit. I was stoked! I love this lil girl. She is too darling! I especially loved her purple converses! I just bought Camden some black ones and I love them...I think kids look so darn cute with them on! Although, she really doesn't let me get a good shot easy. But I def don't mind working to get the pictures I do get! This time she wasn't shy...oh no..she was running wild!! Running in circles around me and Dee!! Dee had to chase her everywhere! We decided to go somewhere simple, which ended up being at ECU campus. They recently built a gorgeous fountain! I think Dee was a lil nervous that I wouldn't get any shots with the way Jasmin was running everywhere, but I was confident I got at least 1. And it turned out I got a bunch! With kids her age, she is 2, you have to have patience. And for me, I could wait all day to get "that" photo. Now on to the photos..Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Too cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love her little curl!
Photobucket



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP