Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sleeping

He is the cutest lil boy ever! I know everyone says that about their own child, but Camden is just so darn handsome! Yesterday while he was taking a nap, I peaked in there to check on him like I always do and I just had to get a couples shots of him. His lil arms hiding under the pillow and his head perfectly on the pillow. It was just too cute for words. The lighting in that room is horrible so I had to bump the ISO up so they are really grainy. Grain doesn't bother me too bad, sometimes. He is growing up so fast. He is already 15 months! It seems like yesterday he was just born. He is such a fast learner too! He is climbing on top of everything and I am bracing myself for when he learns to jump off. He is saying some words like: dog (he calls everything dog), fish, boo, bye bye, mama, dada, etc etc. Camden is such a boy too. He throws EVERYTHING. Anything he gets his lil..I mean big, cause they are big for his age, hands on! Maybe he is practicing to be a quarterback or something! He learned how to catch as well! He loves his grandmas! All 3 of them! Haha! He is just blooming right in front of my eyes and I love watching every minute of it!! I thought I would share the photos I took of him yesterday!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP