Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Complicated?!


As you can see I am trying to redesign my blog.  I didn't really like how I had it before.  It seems to be complicated, but I know it can't be.  There are sooo many other bloggers who do it themselves.  So I know I can!!  I might just take me a while.  So just hold tight!!

This past weekend was busy busy busy!!  Camden turned 1 on the 26th!  My lil baby boy is growing into a toddler!!  It's bittersweet.  I had a party for him back in Burlington, NC at my grandmothers house!  It went better than planned.  We drove that morning from Greenville to Burlington, which is about 2 hours away.  I tried to lay him down for a nap since his party didn't start till 2pm and we got there around 12pm.  Nope.  No way.  No how.  He would not lay down.  So I just knew that it was probably going to be a rough day.  Two o'clock rolls around and all the guests were arriving and Camden was just as happy as he was when he woke up that morning at 7:45am!!  I couldn't believe he wasn't starting to fuss.  He played with the other lil kiddies that were there.  When I gave him his smash cake, he wasn't very sure about it.  He loved everyone singing to him though.  He picked at the cake at first and then I stuck his hand in there and he finally got it.  He loved it!  He opened his presents and of course the other lil kiddies wanted to help.  It was great!  Finally after almost everyone had left, he fell asleep at 5:30pm.  Not a fuss the whole day.  I was so proud of him!  No one could believe how happy and well rounded he was without a nap all day!  I couldn't ask for a happier, sweeter, adorable kid!  

I haven't finished editing all the photos from his party, so I will give you a lil tease! Can you guess what his theme was??




DSC_0009edited

DSC_0001edited

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP