Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Face Monday

Check me out!! I was featured on Cutest Little Baby Face this past Monday, Aug 31. I feel so honored!! This photo is of Camden (of course). I took it at a playground we were at and he was looking at the sky with a content lil smile on his face. It's of my favorites of him!!

Here's the website: http://www.cutestlittlebabyface.com/

You should check it out. I love looking at all the new photos each day. And you get to look at amazing photographers that get featured on it.

I am still editing Camdens 1st birthday photos. I've been kinda busy working and doing things around the house. You know normal mommy stuff that has to get done!

I will leave you with the photo that was featured on the Cutest Little Baby Face!


Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP