Monday, August 24, 2009

No internet..no cable?? What??


Thursday evening after putting Camden to bed the TV screen went gray.  I first thought that Camden must have hit something or messed something up since he always has the remote.  I tried to fix it..didn't work.  So I got on the internet..didn't work.  I check the TV upstairs...didn't work  This is not good!!  What is a person to do with no cable nor internet??  I called the cable company and they said they could come out Sunday and fix it.  Great, a whole weekend without internet and cable.  Camden can't watch Yo Gabba Gabba or Wonder Pets??  Not to mention my cell phone messed up for the 6th time since I've had it.  Stupid Nextel Blackberry.  Thursday was just not my day.  So I decided to pack up and go to my grandmothers house in Burlington, NC.  I had to order Camdens cake anyways.  His birthday is Wednesday (26th) and his party is Saturday (29th).  I am so super excited and sad all at the same time.  My lil baby boy is about to be 1.  Where does all the time go??  I'll tell ya where it goes..it just flashes before you eyes.  I'm learning to cherish every lil thing he does and every day that goes by so I can make sure I don't miss a thing.  

Like I said in my first post, I have a lot of sessions to blog about.  Of course they are old, but none the less are still sessions I want to share.  And since the last 2 posts have been about my lil man, today I am going to post some engagement photos from a session I did a while ago.  I went to middle and high school with Heather.  We did cheerleading together, went to the skating rink together.  Yep those were the days.  In high school she met the love of her life.  I know right, perfect fairy tale.  Yet unlike some fairy tales, this one actually came true.  They started dating our sophmore year and when she graduated in 2005 he popped the question.  Of course she said yes or I wouldn't be posting this fabulous photos!!  They decided to wait till they graduated college to actually get married.  Pretty smart if you ask me!  Heather graduated May 2009.  They are married now and are both teachers.  See, I told ya fairy tale come true.  I had so much fun with them during this session.  It was just like the old days, back in high school, except without the high school drama.  ;) 




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP