Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally..

I know I know..it's been a couple of days since I blogged! Well I finally finished editing Camdens 1st birthday photos! I wanted to do the Car's theme from Disney. I loved the movie and he LOVES cars! The party was back home in Burlington at my grandmothers house! There was Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, amazing chips, pickles, and goody bas for the lil kiddies! Oh yea and of course cake! It was delicious marble inside and vanilla frosting. And I got Camden a smash cake, which was strawberry inside and buttercream frosting! I tasted his and it was just as good! It was so funny cause when I gave it to him I thought he would just dig right in..but he didn't! He wasn't sure what to do with it. Finally he started picked at it and got a taste of it, then he really went to town!! He was covered in cake! After the cake he opened presents! He got some great things! He got tons of clothes! Let me tell you, he is going to be one stylish kid! He got polo shirts, Kenneth Cole outfits, Paul Frank hoodie, and jeans! I can't wait to dress him up and take him on a lil photo shoot! He also got books, toys, and stuffed animals. He loved the jaguar my aunt got him! He was kissing it and loving on it! I was so proud of Camden that day. He had been up since 7:45 and didn't take a nap all day until everyone left at 5:45! He was so tired, but he didn't fuss or cry! He's such a big boy! Well on to the best part..the photos...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thanks to my cousin Alana for helping with taking the photos!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP