Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Camden and his BFF

Whew what an eventful day.  Work went smoothly.  I had a bunch of errands to run.  While I was out I made a stop at Once Upon A Child.  For those of you who have never heard of it it is an spectacular store with kids stuff with previous experience.  Everything is softly used so most of it looks brand new.  They have everything from clothes, toys, to cribs and strollers.  The best part is you can take your kids stuff they don't use anymore and they buy it from you!!  Help you heard me right..you get cash!!  I got Camden a lil toy chair and some Polo dress shirts for when I do his big 1 year old portraits!!  I can't wait!!  I have sooo many ideas!!  You think with everything I got him, today was his birthday instead of the 26th!  Gah my lil baby is about to be a toddler!  I can't believe it!  

My grandmother..his grandma #2 as we call her...is getting him this uber cool tricycle.  It's for 10 months and up and the first step has straps that hold him in and then it has bars on the sides for extra safety to make sure they don't fall over.  It also has a a push handle so you can push him until they learn to actually ride the tricycle!  It's sooo brilliant!!  I can't wait to try it out with him!  

And since I think blogs can be kinda boring without photos in them...today I am posting photos of Camden and his BFF!  He loves her soooo much!!  Sometimes a lil too much!!  Haha!  But she deals with him climbing on her, trying to bounce on her, and of course pulling her ears and tail!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP