Monday, August 17, 2009

Here's to beginnings...

So here begins an online journal of the path I’m taking. I want to document the scenic route and pit stops along this scary and twisted photographic path.

Okay, well, I’ve been editing a couple weddings that I have shot not long ago.  I have almost done with the second one and I still have many more for the first one.  I know completely backwards.  Oh well.  That's me...completely backwards.  I have so much fun documenting these special days for fabulous couples.  And boy do I mean fabulous.  

I have a million and one photos that I want to blog about from past sessions.  I have a maternity shoot with a dear friend, engagement portraits, and of course photos of my chunky monkey.  Did I mention him yet?!  Well his name is Camden Drake and he is my life.  He will actually be turning 1 in 9 days and I can NOT even believe it.  Time flies.  He is the happiest baby in the world.  Always smiling and laughing.  He is the best looking kid out there!!  I know I know you are thinking thats what everyone says about their child, but you will have to see for yourself.  His looks will astonish you.  I know it! 

I will prove it to you.  Here are some portraits I took of him when he was about 6 months.  




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP