Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sara & Chris

The other day I got the opportunity to do an E-Sess with 2 amazing people! I met Sara a couple years ago through mutual friends! She is the sweetest girl! We instantly became friends. She was dating her now fiancee, Chris. I knew they would get engaged one day. You could just see the love between them! I am so super excited that I get the chance to photograph their wedding next September! It's going to be so amazing!

Now on to the good stuff..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello Gorgeous!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Work it girl! So fierce!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bling bling!
Photobucket

Photobucket

You can see how in love she is. I love LOVE!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP