Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy bee...

It snowed last night and we have around 7in. Totally snowed in. I'm not one of those people that love to stay inside all day and neither is Camden. We got through it though. Yet, I just looked outside and it has started to snow again. Ugh! I don't want to be stuck in here again! Oh well we will make the best of it. Now, a lot of new things are about to go into effect. I don't think I've told you this before, but I work from home for my uncles company. It was so I could keep Camden out of daycare for as long as possible! Well I feel it's time for him to get a little socialization. I recently applied to Labcorp and got the job! It's an amazing opportunity and I'm pretty excited. The only downfall is having to put Camden in daycare. But, like I said I think it's time to get some socialization. He loves playing with the friends he has. I think he will do better than I will. I'm going to be a mess. He is my little sidekick. My best friend! Yet, I think I will appreciate the time I do get to spend with and not get as impatient. You know how it is when you are at home ALL THE TIME and always with your child..you sometimes need a break! But boy oh boy I'm going to miss him so so much! He is getting so big and is talking all the time. He has his own little language and then he speaks english. He can now say thank you, please, camden, daddy, kitty, dog, mommy, baby, bye bye, ball, and some more that I can't think of! I especially love when he says thank you. It could be the cutest thing in the world! It melts my heart!!

I finally chose a daycare that I felt he would expand at. It's called Little Thinkers. The directors and teachers are awesome and sweet! I took him for a little observation Thursday and Friday. We went first Thursday afternoon after nap time. His class was outside so we headed out there. At first he was unsure of everything, but then he started to loosen up. He loved it! He made a couple new lil friends. And it made me so happy to see him enjoying it. We it was time to leave, he didn't even want to leave. He cried when I was trying to put him in the car. Which I felt was a great sign. Friday morning we went again. This time was a little different. He was very clingy to me and wasn't really feeling it at all. He would play with the kids and then come back to me. It made me a little uneasy, but I know he will eventually get use to it. He ate lunch with all the kiddies and was the only kid to eat everything on his plate. Not surprising since he is like a garbage disposal. Then we left so he could take a nap at home. Monday is his first official and I'm oh so nervous. I know they are going to get so annoyed with me calling all the time. But thats my lil munchkin they have on their hands!!

Here is Camden eating lunch with his new friends! It's taken with my Blackberry, so not the best quality.

Photobucket



About three weeks ago I had an engagement session. Eddie is one of my friends cousin. Eddie and Claire got married today, but I was unable to photograph the wedding. They are such a cute couple and have actually known each other since kindergarden. Talk about a long time!! So without futher ado...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP