Monday, October 26, 2009

Jackson Brady & Morgan Lee

I finished editing! Yay! I love editing. It can be so relaxing, sometimes. Especially when Camden is napping and it's just quiet in here. Jackson is such a cute lil thang!! He was so good too! At first he was a lil upset, but he cheered up pretty quick! And Morgan, well of course she was good! ;o) And can we say G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! Hello!! And I'm not just saying that cause she is my BFF. You will see for yourself! So we decided to do the photos on Saturday, since I would be back home. Well of course there was a 60% chance of rain. We were so bummed and we prayed that it would either hold out or just rain in the morning! Once Morgan and Jackson was finally ready we went on our merry way! When we were driving to the first spot Jackson was not feeling it and started crying in the car! He was kinda tired from him and Camden playing earlier. So we drive around for a lil till he fell asleep. We had to stop for gas and Morgan looked in the backseat to check on them (I brought Camden along with us) and she said "OMG Camden is holding Jackson's hand!!" So I grabbed the camera and turned around and looked. It was the CUTEST thing ever! I'm guessing when Jackson was crying Camden was trying to make him feel better. I couldn't believe it! I have the sweetest lil baby man ever! Finally, once Jackson woke up and we got to the first place, it started drizzling. You think that stopped us?? Nope! And I'm so glad we didn't get intimidated, because after about 3 minutes it stopped and the sun started coming out. I was elated! It turned out to be a beautiful day! Check it out!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

What a cutie patootie!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So stinking cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello gorgeous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seal it with a kiss!
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP