Monday, October 5, 2009

The Crutchfields!

There was a 50% chance of rain Saturday. Thank goodness it didn't rain at all! It turned out to be a gorgeous day. Bright blue sky with white fluffy clouds! I had found this abandoned farm building a week ago that sits on the side of 264 heading towards lil Washington. I had told Dee about it. I told her the weeds are kinda high and every step you take 20 grasshoppers fly into the air. I took some shots there just to show her to see what she thought (which I will post later or tomorrow) and she loved it! She told me she loves old wore down buildings like that. I was in love with her already. I am all about run down places. They are so interesting, full of life and textures! My friend Whitney, whom I have known since kindergarden referred Dee to me. They went to UNC Pembroke together. Little did I know, Dee was from Cape Cod, MA. I am originally from Boston, MA. So we pretty much clicked from there. We headed over there around 4pm, it takes a lil longer to get there then somewhere in town. I had took Camden's 50 year old rocking chair, which use to be my mothers, thinking it would be a cute prop for Dee's lil girl Jasmin. When we got there Jasmin was not feeling the rocking chair so we decided to look for grasshoppers and play spiderman! It was so much fun!! She was unsure about the camera, but I think secretly she loved having her photos taken! She is so beautiful and it shows in every photo! Dee and Josh were so much fun to be around and they make such a sweet lil family!! Here are some of my favs...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP